Wellcome Sanger Institute Prize Competition 2019 is begin provided by the Wellcome Sanger Institute. It is an outreach competition for undergraduate students from low- and middle-income countries and gives the winner an opportunity to experience the very cutting edge of genomic research. The winner of this Contest will be offered a three-month internship with a research group at the Wellcome Sanger Institute in 2019. Travel, living and research expenses are all covered by the award.
This Contest is an opportunity to experience the very cutting edge of genomic research. Students should be able to demonstrate an active interest in research in the genomics field and have a good command of English.
Wellcome Sanger Institute Prize Competition 2019
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about Wellcome Sanger Institute Prize Competition 2019 Challenge Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||Wellcome Sanger Institute Prize Competition 2019|
|Organizer||Wellcome Sanger Institute|
|Awarded Prize||Three-month Internship|
|Age limit||Not Specified|
|Country||Low or Middle-Income Country|
|Registration Ends||21 December 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- Applicant must visit on the official website Click Here
- Find out the Join us button option on the bottom of the page, then select the study option.
- Find out the Sanger Institute Prize Competition 2019 button option on the right side of the page Click Here
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the online application system
- Fill in all the required information carefully.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Candidate must be from a low or middle-income country, to know country names Click Here
- Candidate must be Studying at a University/Institute in a low-/middle-income country.
- Candidate must demonstrate an active interest in research in the genomics field.
- Candidate must have a good command of English.
- Applicant must be an Undergraduate and already have completed an undergraduate degree.
- Expression of interest:- Candidates must complete a short application form and write an expression of interest detailing their scientific interests and why they want to come to the Sanger Institute. Two academic references are also required at this stage.
- Only applications made via the online application system will be accepted.
- Entries should be submitted online by 5 pm UK GMT, 21st December 2018.
- Essay:- Selected applicants will then be asked to take part in stage two of the process, which is to write an essay with a given title.
Note:- The judges’ decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Government Id Proof of the applicant
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Candidates degree.
- The winner of the Sanger Institute Prize will be offered a 3-month internship.
- Travel, living and research expenses are all covered by the award.
- Three-month internship with a research group at the Wellcome Sanger Institute in 2019.
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for Wellcome Sanger Institute Prize Competition 2019 Challenge. If you are interested to know more about Wellcome Sanger Institute Prize Competition 2019 Challenge then click on a below-given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, UK|
|Contact Number||+44 (0)1223 834244|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. A promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!