It is providing the opportunity to best and brightest Indian students and scientists to gain exposure and access to world-class research facilities at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and the Daugherty Water for Food Institute;
- promote research and capacity building in the area of water;
- encourage and motivate outstanding students to take up research as a career path; and
- pave way for the next generation scientists and technologists from India to interact with American peers, thus helping to build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
- Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL)
- Robert B. Daugherty Water for Food Institute at the University of Nebraska (DWFI)
- Robert B. Daughtery Water for Food Institute
Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship Program: Quick Overview
|Deadline||10 Nov 2018|
|Class / Course||PhD|
|Scholarship Type||Research Fellowship|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Who can apply for this fellowship?
For Student Internships:
- Indian citizens currently pursuing a PhD in Water Science and Engineering at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India
- Should be up to 32 years as on 31 December 2018
- Indian citizens having PhD in Water Science and Engineering
- Must be able to do independent research work and have published in internationally recognized academic journals
- Open to applicants working in the fields of water resources, water chemistry and environmental engineering
- Should be affiliated to a public funded R&D Lab/S&T Institution/recognized universities/colleges in India
- Should be up to 40 years as on 31 December 2018
The internship includes:
- Air-fare (To be facilitated by IUSSTF Travel desk)
- Monthly Stipend
- Contingency allowance
- Health insurance
- Partial Housing allowance
What are the benefits?
5 internship winners and 5 fellowship winners will be selected. The internship will be between 3 to 6 months, while the fellowship will be between 3 to 12 months. The internship and fellowship would include a monthly stipend, contingency allowance, airfare and health insurance.
How can you apply?
- Step 1: Click here to apply for the internship program/click here to apply for the fellowship program
- Step 2: Click on Apply Now
- Step 3: Click on Start Application
- Step 4: Register/Login with the required details
- Step 5: Fill the form as per the requirements
Download Guidelines in pdf: Click Here