The Edufever Summer Blog writer internship is organized by Edufever (one of the fastest growing EdTech startups in the country). This internship is for whom are willing to highlight their career in the online education industry and contribute their knowledge to the learners.
Edufever Summer Blog Writer Internship.
The Edufever was launched in the year 2009 to provide solutions for education and jobs related questions to the students and job seekers. The internship can be a good opportunity for those who wish to learn digital marketing and content development.
Here the willing interns who are interested to write & develop educational contents and articles are welcome. Candidates who have a graduate degree and writing knowledge can apply for this internship. It is to be noted that the interns will be given a monthly stipend amount of 4000 (Four Thousand INR/Month).
|Internship Name||Edufever Summer Blog Writer Internship|
|Duration||3 Months (April-June 2019)|
|Stipend||3000 (Three Thousand INR/Month)|
|No. of Positions||06|
|Registration starts on||25/02/2019|
|Last Date to apply||31/03/2019|
|The internship will start from||15/04/2019|
|Eligibility||Graduate and writing knowledge|
|Skills Required||Digital Marketing, Photoshop, Content writing|
|Job Location||Noida Sector 72|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an intern with the Edufever Summer Blog Writer Internship 2019 program, you have to write quality educational contents to help others (content should be free from plagiarism).
- You have to make videos and photos targeting our audience.
- You will be given the training to assist our team in developing different educational products.
- You may be ordered to engage our audience using our digital platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter etc).
- As a fresher, our team may ask you to review different higher educational institutes for our learners.
|Junior Content Developer|| |
|Social Media Manager|| |
|Photoshop Designer|| |
|Research & Development|| |
Perks & Allowances
The Internship is fully funded by our management authority and you will get a stipend amount of 3000 INR per month. Apart from that, the experience and real-time problem-solving ability while working with Country Top EdTech Startup will help you in the long run. Let us discuss some other perks given by the company to their interns.
- The team will Guide you for a lifetime even after the internship will get over.
- After working with the company, you will get to know about Digital Marketing, Content Development, SEO and all the hot topics that are trending right now on the internet.
- Take it as granted that the internship will make your writing skills stronger. The program is designed to give our intern a platform to excel and boost them with real-time experiences of Team spirit coordination and values.
- Job Hiring for the top performers at the end of the Internship Program.
- All Interns will be given a 3-months Intern certificate & a T-shirt as a token of appreciation.
If you want to apply for the Edufever Summer Blog writer internship program then follow the given below instructions.
- The applicant must visit the official website (Click Here).
- The applicant must Register themselves with personal information. You may also drop a message at [email protected]
Those who are interested in making difference in the education industry can join our internship program. The selection procedure for Edufever Summer Internship program will be merit-based and one has to go through our selection procedure. It includes the following steps.
- Registration: The first step is to register with the internship program within the prescribed Deadline.
- Interview: Based on your CV, you will be shortlisted and asked for Interview(which would be held at Edufever office, Noida Sec: 70)
- Probation: All shortlisted candidates will be kept on a probation period of 7 days. After your probation period, your team Leader will further make a report of the final shortlisted candidates for Edufever Summer Internship Program 2019.
- One must bring his/her Laptop during the Internship (Laptop is Mandatory)
- The Internship will be for 3 Months and top performer will get the opportunity to join our family as a full-time employee.
- During the Internship tenure, the interns will have to follow all the company protocols.
- It is a lifetime opportunity for those who wish to make his/her career in education Industry.
|Application Begins||25th February 2019|
|Last date to Apply||20th March 2019|
|Duration of Internship||3 Months (April-June 2019)|
General FAQ’s on Internship
We hope that the information furnished above will guide you to get the best out of the CodeSpeedy Programming Blog writer internship program. In case of any doubt regarding the procedure to apply and other related terms, read our FAQ’s session.
Que. What is an Internship?
Ans: An internship is a period of work experience offered by an employer to give students and graduates exposure to the working environment, often within a specific industry, which relates to their field of study. Internships can be as short as a week or as long as 12 months. Internships can be done in a range of sectors, including sales, marketing, engineering, graphic design, management, I.T. and many, many more. Throughout an internship, you will develop a variety of soft skills, including communication skills, personal effectiveness, presentation skills, creative problem solving, influencing skills etc.
Que. What are the types of Internship, Explain in Brief?
Ans: Internships are available in a wide variety of fields from both the private and not-for-profit sectors of the job market. Internships may be paid or unpaid, for credit or not-for-credit, and may be pursued spring, summer, or fall.
- Paid internships:- These internships are common in professional fields including medicine, architecture, science, engineering, law, business, technology, and advertising. Work experience internships usually occur during the second or third year of schooling. This type of internship is to expand an intern’s knowledge both in their school studies and also at the company.
- Unpaid internships:- These Internships are typically through non-profit charities and think tanks which often have unpaid or volunteer positions.
- Partially-paid internships:- is when students are paid in the form of a stipend. Stipends are typically a fixed amount of money that is paid out on a regular basis. Usually, interns that are paid with stipends are paid on a set schedule associated with the organization.
Que. What is the Fellowship?
Ans: Fellowship is termed to a community of interest, activity, feeling, or experience and a company of equals or friends. As a verb, to fellowship simply means to spend time with that community or company. Fellowships are only provided as status nothing more, no salary, no financial aid, just status.
Que. How many hours can I work as a student?
Ans: If possible, wait to commit to a job until you have a feeling for how much time you have beyond coursework, extracurricular activities, and some time for yourself. And note that our office receives job listings year-round and also receives short-term, project positions which do not require a long-term commitment. When classes are in session, students are advised to work no more than 20 hours/week.
Que. What is the need for an Internship or Benefits of Internship?
Ans: Here are the Five reasons why Internships are very much helpful in your Future.
- Joining a company as an intern gives you the opportunity to work for hands-on in a Professional Environment.
- Internships often give you the opportunity to attend meetings and events. By interacting with professionals you gain new connections and learn how to communicate.
- Internships provide you with the building blocks you need for your future. Many internship opportunities help set the foundation for your career.
- As an intern, you’ll become a master of time management.
- Internships will help you in the Resume Building, without a solid resume it can be tougher to be considered for a position. And how can you have a strong resume without any experience?
Best of Luck..!!