Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students is a special scholarship scheme being provided by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. The objective of the BIHAR ST PMS 2019 scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Tribe students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
Read this full post to get full information about Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students. Know about Bihar ST PMS 2019 scheme Application Process, Important dates, Documents, eligibility to Apply, Eligibility, Benefits etc.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students.
Before we give full information about this special scholarship scheme let us first have a look at some of the quick facts related to this special scheme.
|1.||Name of Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students – BIHAR|
|3.||Scholarship Provider||Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India.|
|4.||Application begins||Opening Soon|
|5.||Last Date to Apply||T.B.A (To Be Announced)|
|6.||Official Website||Click here|
|8.||Application form||Click here|
- The Student be a domicile of Bihar.
- A student belongs to the ST category.
- Students parents/guardians annually income does not exceed to 2,00,000/annum.
The scholarship is divided into four groups:
- The Scholarship provided for hostellers for as Rs- 1200/- month and to the day scholars rs- 550/month including to the Degree and Post Graduate level courses including M.Phil, PhD and postdoctoral research in medicine), Engineering, Technology, Planning Architecture, Design Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Science, Management, Business Finance/Computer science Application.
- Commercial Piolet Licences (including helicopter piolet and multiengine rating courses).
Post Graduate Diploma courses in various branches of management & medicine.
- The Scholarship is providing for Hostellers as Rs- 820/- month and to the day scholars rs- 530/month including the Graduate/ Postgraduate courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy, LLB, BFS, Other para-medical branches like rehibition, diagnostics etc.
- Mass Communication, Hotel Management.r & catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality management, director DemEton, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial An Financial Se[res (e.s. Banking, [email protected], Taxation elc.) for which entrance qualification ts is minimum Sr Secondary (10+2). Postgraduate courses not covered under Group -I eg. M.A/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Ed/M.Pharma etc.
- The Scholarship provided to Hostellers to Rs- 570/- month and the day scholar as Rs- 300/- month including all other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group I & II eg. (BA/B.Sc/B.Com).
- The scholarship provided to hostellers to Rs- 380/month and the day scholar as Rs -230/ month including all post matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (Class XI & XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics etc, scholarship is provided for hostellers Rs- 380/month and the day scholar as Rs -230/ month.
- Students must be required Income Certificate & Caste certificate.
- Students must have the full bank details and the fee structure of own study program.
- Proof of admission required.
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student
- Student Identity Card.
How to Apply?
- The first applicant must visit the official website. To visit Click Here
- Click on the new user registration button. Click here
- Read all the guideline carefully for Registration on National Scholarship Portal, then click on the Continue option Button.
- Then Fill in all the required information carefully and click on the Register option button.
- After registration then click on the login button for Login
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does the scholarship provider choose a winner?
A. Each scholarship provider is looking for different skills or interests. A winner must meet all of the standard criteria required for the scholarship but also distinguish himself from the rest of the applicants. Read about the scholarship and try to determine what exactly the scholarship provider is looking for so that you can emphasize your related qualities in you.
Q. Does the amount I receive in scholarships affect my eligibility for financial aid?
A. Yes. Often the scholarship provider gives your award to the college you are attending as credit towards your tuition. If this happens, the school adjusts your unmet financial need accordingly.
Q. If the required G.P.A. is different than I have, should I still apply?
A. No. If you don’t meet the criteria exactly you shouldn’t apply. Scholarship offers typically receive thousands of applications. Anyone who doesn’t meet the requirements is typically disqualified.
Q. What is the difference between a lottery scholarship and a merit scholarship?
A. Most scholarships are awarded based on merit; thus, students distinguished by academic excellence, participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in community service have the best chance at receiving one of these rewards. Lottery scholarships, on the other hand, are chosen at random, meaning every student who applies has an equal chance of winning.
Q. What are my chances of receiving a scholarship?
A. This depends largely upon the scholarship, how well you meet qualifications and the level of effort that you exert in your search. If you can find scholarships that are limited to students within a state, city, sport or academic area, you have a better chance of winning. Choose scholarships that allow you to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you —this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find the money for college, you have to create your success by committing the time and brainpower necessary to achieve your goal.
- Meghalaya Umbrella Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Student
- Tripura OBC Post-Matric Scholarship 2019: Apply Now!
- Uttrakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority
- Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Best of Luck…!!