Tripura OBC Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21 is one of the popular Post metric scholarship scheme (for class 11 to postgraduate) being provided by the Government of Tripura. The objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to the OBC students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
These Post Matric Scholarship for OBC by Tripura Government will be available for studies in India only. The last date of this scholarship is 31 December 2018.
Tripura OBC Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21
Read information about Post-Matric Scholarship For OBC Students Scheme like Quick Facts, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Benefits, Documents Needed and Important Dates etc.
|1.||Name of Scholarship||Post-Matric Scholarship For OBC Students, Tripura|
|3.||Scholarship Provider||Government of Tripura|
|4.||Application begins||Not yet Specified|
|5.||Last Date to Apply||Coming Soon|
|6.||Official Website||Click Here|
|7.||Guidelines pdf||Click Here|
|8.||Application form||Click Here|
- Candidate must be a domicile of the state of Tripura
- Candidate Belongs to Other Backward Classes
- Candidate must be studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary stage
- Candidate Parents’/Guardian’s income not exceeding Rs 1.5 lakhs p.a.
Let us discuss all attribute related to Tripura OBC Post Matric Scholarship 2018 scheme. It will help you to understand your eligibility and procedure through which you can apply to the scholarship correctly.
How to Apply
- An applicant has to visit in the official website Click Here
- Find out Registration option on the right side of the page Click Here
- Read all the information carefully.
- Click Continue option on the bottom of the page.
- Fill in all the required information carefully.
- Click on the register option for registration of application form.
- For login Click Here
- Fill in the E-mail address and login password.
- Under this scholarship maintenance allowance, reader charges, reimbursement of the compulsory non-refundable fee, study tour charges, thesis printing/typing charges and book allowance are included.
- Selected students for this scholarship are eligible to receive up to Rs 750 per month along with other benefits.
Perks & Allowance:-
|Groups||The rate of Maintenance Allowance (Rs per month)|
|Day Scholars (3)||Hostellers (2)|
Note:- For information Groups with Courses vice Click Here
Reader Charges For Blind Students (Blind Scholars):-
|Groups||Reader Allowance (Rs. Per Month)|
|A and B||175|
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Government Identity Proof
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope that the information furnished above will guide you to get the best out of Tripura OBC Post Matric Scholarship 2020 scheme. In case of any doubt regarding the procedure and other related terms, read our FAQ’s session.
Q. How does the scholarship provider choose a winner?
A: Each scholarship provider is looking for different skills or interests. A winner must meet all of the standard criteria required for the scholarship but also distinguish himself from the rest of the applicants. Read about the scholarship and try to determine what exactly the scholarship provider is looking for so that you can emphasize your related qualities in you.
Q. Does the amount I receive in scholarships affect my eligibility for financial aid?
A: Yes, Often the scholarship provider gives your award to the college you are attending as credit towards your tuition. If this happens, the school adjusts your unmet financial need accordingly.
Q. If the required G.P.A. is different than I have, should I still apply?
A: No. If you don’t meet the criteria exactly you shouldn’t apply. Scholarship offers typically receive thousands of applications. Anyone who doesn’t meet the requirements is typically disqualified.
Q. What is the difference between a lottery scholarship and a merit scholarship?
A: Most scholarships are awarded based on merit; thus, students distinguished by academic excellence, participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in community service have the best chance at receiving one of these rewards. Lottery scholarships, on the other hand, are chosen at random, meaning every student who applies has an equal chance of winning.
Q. What are my chances of receiving a scholarship?
A: This depends largely upon the scholarship, how well you meet qualifications and the level of effort that you exert in your search. If you can find scholarships that are limited to students within a state, city, sport or academic area, you have a better chance of winning. Choose scholarships that allow you to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you —this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find the money for college, you have to create your success by committing the time and brainpower necessary to achieve your goal.
- Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Meghalaya Umbrella Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Uttrakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
Best of Luck…!!