Uttrakhand Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities: Hello Students, The Online Applications are invited for Uttarakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority(100% State Sector) from willing students, studying in class 1 to 10. The Uttrakhand Minorities Commission provides The Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority(100% State Sector) 2018-19 to Minorities children whose parents are financially weak to support the child’s education. The scholarship is only applicable for those students who are residents of Uttarakhand and are pursuing their education from a recognized government/private/Uttrakhand Madarsa Board registered Madarsa of the state.
The Uttrakhand Minorities Commission provides financial support to the Minorities students of Uttrakhand, Studying in Class 1 to 10th. Those Students who are not able to continue their education due to lack of family income they can apply for Uttrakhand Pre-matric Scholarship for Minorities on or before the last date. The main motto of the Uttrakhand Pre Matric Scholarship helps students to pursue their education.
Below we have mentioned the details information about the scholarship Scheme offered by Uttrakhand Minorities Commission. Students are advised to read the complete article before applying the Uttrakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018-19.
|1.||Name of Scholarship||Uttrakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 per cent State Sector)|
|2.||Scholarship Rate|| |
|3.||Scholarship Provided by||Uttarakhand Minorities Commission|
|4.||Application begins||1 November 2018|
|5.||Last Date to Apply||Open till 28 February 2019|
|6.||Application form||Click here|
Let us discuss all attribute related to Uttrakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018-19 scheme. It will help you to understand your eligibility and procedure through which you can apply to the scholarship correctly. Below we have discussed the Step by Step procedure for how to fill the online application form for Uttrakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018-19.
How to Apply
- First applicant have to start an application online on the official website Click Here
- Click New user register option button. Click here
- Read all the guideline for Registration on National Scholarship Portal carefully, then click on the Continue option Button.
- Then Fill in all the required information carefully and click on the Register option.
- After registration, the candidate has to login by providing user id and password Login
- Finally, fill in all required information carefully then click on the submit option.
Uttrakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The students who will be studying in class 1 to 10 can apply for the scholarship.
- The students must belong to the following Minority groups only: Muslim, Christianity, Parsi, Sikh, Buddhism, Jain.
- Applying Seekers must be passed in the last qualifying examination.
- The students must not be studying in more than one institute in an academic session.
- The applicants must Be a resident of Uttarakhand studying within the state at a recognized Institution
below we have mentioned the Scholarship Rate offered by Uttrakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship for Uttrakhand Minorities students, Studying in class 1 to 10th.
|Class||Rate of scholarship||Time |
|Class||The rate of Per mouth|
|1-5||Rs. 50/-||12 months|
|6-8||RS. 80/-||12 months|
|9-10||RS. 120/-||12 months|
- Income Certificate of the parents.
- Must be required Caste certificate.
- Proof of admission required.
- Must be required bank account details of the institution and the student.
- Fee structure of the program required.
|Application Begins||1 November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||Open till 28 February 2019|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Guideline Pdf||Click here|
Que. How does the scholarship provider choose a winner?
Each scholarship provider is looking for different skills or interests. A winner must meet all of the standard criteria required for the scholarship but also distinguish himself from the rest of the applicants. Read about the scholarship and try to determine what exactly the scholarship provider is looking for so that you can emphasize your related qualities in you.
Que. Does the amount I receive in scholarships affect my eligibility for financial aid?
Yes. Often the scholarship provider gives your award to the college you are attending as credit towards your tuition. If this happens, the school adjusts your unmet financial need accordingly.
Que. If the required G.P.A. is different that I have, should I still apply?
No. If you don’t meet the criteria exactly you shouldn’t apply. Scholarship offers typically receive thousands of applications. Anyone who doesn’t meet the requirements is typically disqualified.
Que. What is the difference between a lottery scholarship and a merit scholarship?
Most scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit; thus, students distinguished by academic excellence, participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in community service have the best chance at receiving one of these rewards. Lottery scholarships, on the other hand, are chosen at random, meaning every student who applies has an equal chance of winning.
Que. What are my chances of receiving a scholarship?
This depends largely upon the scholarship, how well you meet qualifications and the level of effort that you exert in your search. If you can find scholarships that are limited to students within a state, city, sport or academic area, you have a better chance of winning. Choose scholarships that give you an opportunity to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you —this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find money for college, you have to create your own success by committing the time and brain power necessary to achieve your goal.
best of Luck…!!